Unfortunately I wont be able to manage the website next year so I'm looking for someone, or team of people, to take over. The sooner you can start the better so we can work together and handover smoothly.
What you need to know about the job.
- No experience necessary! We use Weebly to manage the website. You drag and drop all the elements and can cut and paste the content so it's quick and easy to use. If you're new to websites I'd be delighted to show you.
- The main tasks are:
- Posting the information emailed to e.g. Information about Noon-Hour and Hot Lunch programs, blog posts that are interesting to parents, parent speaker information and event promotion.
- Updating the homepage to keep it current
- Adding events to the calendar
- Sharing posts and information on Facebook
- You can make the job as big or a small as you want. You can share what is emailed to you or you can source stories for the blog if you want. It's up to you.
Please email me at email@example.com if you're interested.