The students heard from Mme Lavoie and they received their certificates as well.
Following the ceremony there was a delicious lunch put on by Taste to Savour (owned by Tennyson parent, Tracy Rowand) and then the students had their Grad Dance.
Much fun was had by all and it was a wonderful way to wrap up some very special elementary school years.
<scroll down for thank yous>
- the parents who where constantly providing support to get the party organized: Barbara Peters, special thank you for running from around the town and getting donations for food, cakes, beverages and decorations and transporting all the supplies and Philip Jones, Lori and Colleen Stromberg, Vesna Ilic, Beata Dziewonski, Lori Main, Bruce Diemert. Anita Palepu and many others. And to Jim Butterfield for putting together the film roles with the photos of the kids in action.
- the organizers of the food for the reception: Annah Simard, Lisa Robertson, Elisabeth Barret.
- the the many people who donated extra money for the grad - you know who you are. Without these extra donations it wouldn't be possible to have the fabulous red carpet extravaganza for our kids.
- To the caterer and other companies who made donations for the reception:
- Taste to Savour - amazing food!
- No Frills (Alfies) W4th - beverages
- Safeway 4th/Macdonald - grad cakes
- Costco - fruit plates