• a) convene and preside at general and executive meetings;
• b) ensure that a meeting agenda is prepared and presented;
• c) be familiar with the constitution and bylaws of the PAC;
• d) be familiar with resources available to assist members;
• e) appoint committees where authorized to do so by the Executive Committee or members;
• f) consult PAC members regularly;
• g) ensure that the PAC is represented in the activities of the School and School District No.39
• h) ensure that the PAC’s activities are aimed at achieving the purposes of the PAC;
• i) be the official spokesperson for the PAC; and
• j) submit an annual report at the AGM.
• a) assume the responsibilities of the Chairperson in the Chairperson's absence or upon request;
• b) assist the Chairperson in the performance of their duties;
• c) be available to accept extra duties as required by the PAC;and
• d) submit an annual report if requested to do so by the Chairperson.
• a) ensure that members are notified of general and executive meetings;
• b) record the minutes of all general and executive meetings;
• c) maintain an accurate copy of the constitution and bylaws, including making copies available for members upon request and submitting to the Vancouver School Board signed and dated copies of any revisions to the constitution and bylaws;
• d) issue and receive correspondence on behalf of the PAC; and
• e) maintain all records of the PAC.
• a) receive all funds for the PAC;
• b) deposit all funds collected on behalf of the PAC in an account in the name of the PAC at a recognized financial institution approved by PAC;
• c) disburse funds authorized by the Executive Committee or members;
• d) maintain an accurate record of all income and expenditures of the PAC;
• e) give a financial report at each general meeting;
• f) make all books and financial records of the PAC available for viewing by members upon request;
• g) prepare the books and financial records of the PAC ready for inspection or audit annually;
• h) ensure that another signing officer for the PAC has access to the books and financial records of the PAC in the event of their absence;
• i) and submit an annual financial report.
a) attend PAC and DPAC meetings;
b) seek and give input on behalf of the PAC to DPAC;
c) report back to the PAC; and
d) submit an annual report to the PAC, if requested to do so by the Chairperson.