- Come and have your palm read and your fortune told!
- Remember your awesome costume for this year by having your photo taken in the Photo /Costume Contest room! Enter for a chance to win a prize at the Costume Contest.
- Come and experience the spooky sights and textures in the Graveyard. Get your groove on in the Dead Disco room with the COOLEST tunes from DJ Wild. Race to eat Jello with your children...the Jello-Eating contest is AWESOME!
- Come to see the hilarious comedy stylings of the new Von Schtinko Show!
- Listen to a happy or a spooky Halloween Story in the calm and quiet Library, a perfect spot to have a break from all of the excitement! Walk or Dance to the music for a chance to win one of the fabulous cakes in the Cake Walk room.
- Come and play FUN games or jump on the Bouncy Castle in the gym and win tickets!! Take your chances to walk through the VERY SCARY Haunted House (not recommended for young/primary children).
- Battle the greatest goalies around at Haunted Hockey. Play a few fun games of bingo in the Batty Bingo room
- AND what the students LOVE the BEST of ALL!!!... Redeem your unused stamps on your prize card and your collected tickets (given out at Gym games, Jello Eating, Batty Bingo and Haunted Hockey) at the Prize Tables in the basement for the coolest stuff!
Respectfully seeking volunteers...
We need YOU to sign up to make this volunteer-run event happen! The sign-up sheets still have LOTS of empty spaces, especially for the second shift of the activities on the night of the howl.
Here are the sign up sheet!
Thursday afternoon and evening set-up 5:30 – 9:00 pm
Friday afternoon set-up 3:00-6:15 pm
Friday Night - Howl Night 6:15-7:45 pm AND 7:45-9:15 pm
Saturday break down and clean up 9:30 am – 3:00 pm
We also need LOTS of cake makers/buyers for the Cake Walk and this is where you can let your (or your child’s) baking and decorating creativity run wild!!! Pumpkin Carving Costume Contest information will be forthcoming next week in a notice that will be sent home.
And a special request from the How Coordinators...
We still need Room Heads for the Fortune Teller and Batty Bingo Rooms. As a Room Head you lead a team of volunteers to set up the room in the afternoon on the day of the Howl. If you are also able to work the first shift on Howl Night, that would be ideal, but not required. Other parent volunteers can sign up to work the shifts. You will be emailed information and given a duotang with information about how to set-up the room. Photos included. Please email the firstname.lastname@example.org if you can lead one of these rooms.
We are kindly asking parents to consider signing up to volunteer for their division tasks first and foremost. In so doing, we hope to cover all of the volunteer shifts needed. However, if you have a particular skill or a burning desire to be volunteering elsewhere, WE WELCOME YOU to do so and do not want you to feel constrained to your division assignment. Every room has something just a little bit different than the others, so please choose to assist where you feel the most comfortable! It REALLY takes a village to make this event happen. We are so grateful to the Tennyson parent community! THANK YOU SO MUCH for ALL of your time and effort into making this such a fun-filled, Tennyson Tradition!!!