Ordering open: April 14 – 22
Includes lunches from Wednesday, May 1 – Wednesday, June 26
The MunchaLunch link can be found at www.lordtennyson.ca (bottom-left)
We have a new supplier: Rocky Mountain Flatbread in Kitsilano (you answered the survey, we listened) so the pizzas are different:
- cost to us is more (but the price to you will stay the same this session)
- thin-crust, wood-fired oven baked
- crusts are organic and include some whole wheat flour (but not too much!)
- tomato sauce is organic and includes some veggies (again, not too much!)
- pepperoni is nitrate-free beef pepperoni
- cheese is Canadian and is rennet-free
- Please make sure your children are aware that the pizza supplier is changing! (if not, plan to come in on May 1 at lunch in case they complain!)
Sushi will continue to be provided by Sushi Aoki.
Sushi days will be structured Menu 1/Menu 2 (like the Pizza days) in order to save time ordering but still allow for variety.
Like last time, there is no drink ordering for sushi. Water will be provided.
Order from BOTH Menus (1 & 2) if you want lunches every week!
Want sushi only once a month? Leaving on vacation early? You can easily remove any days at the END of ordering (keep going to the end!)
This One's for PAC
As a thank you to parents for their support this year and ESPECIALLY to the lunch volunteers (you know who you are – YOU ROCK!), ALL PROCEEDS FROM MAY/JUNE LUNCHES WILL GO TO THE TENNYSON PAC (Hot Lunches are usually a Quebec trip fundraiser)
Your questions will always be cheerfully answered… email HotLunches@lordtennyson.ca