Bullet Points summary:
- All Noon Hour Classes for the spring term are cancelled
- Amount paid will be credited to your MunchALunch account
- In case you can not use your credit until the summer break, the credit will be transferred to your account in September
- If you need the money now, or your kid is leaving the school and has no younger sibling, email back to me with an email to arrange an e-transfer (but please give us a couple of weeks to set it up)
- If you would like to donate the money to an instructor, ask for a refund (see bullet 4), mention “donation”, and then e-transfer the money from your own bank account yourself to the instructor (you will get the instructor's email address)
- ONLY Noon Hour Programs money will be refunded! Hot lunch money credits stay in your account until we know more what is going to happen.
I hope all is well and everyone is healthy. What an unusual time it is, but definitely something our kids can tell their grand children! It’s an unusual time, no one knows when we are slowly go back to normal, and what that new normal will look like. And in all this uncertainty the decision was made, to cancel all Noon Hour Programs.
Like in normal years, your MunchALunch account will be credited with the amount you paid for the Noon Hour Program. The amount will stay in your account and goes towards future Noon Hour Program classes - or hot lunches. Money which won’t be spend until the end of June, can and will be transferred to September. It can then be used for Hot Lunches or Noon Hour Programs in the fall. We know that some families depend on their money now, and others are leaving Lord Tennyson. For these cases we are setting up refunds over e-transfers. So, if you would like your Noon Hour Program money back in your bank account, please email me with an email it can be e-transfered to. The pac-treasurers and I will do our best to get it to you as fast as possible. Be aware, at this point, we are only refunding Noon Hour Program money. Hot Lunch credits stay in your MunchALunch account until we know for sure what happens for the reminder of the school year!
Donations: if you are interested in donating your money to the Instructor(s), ask for a refund and mention donation. You will get a list of our Instructors with emails addresses you can e-transfer the money to. Yes, you will have to do it yourself, but that way you can split the money or give everything to one Instructor, or not at all. It’s totally up to you.
Again: this only applies for Noon Hour Program money! Hot lunch money will stay in your MunchALunch account, for now.
I’m so looking forward seeing you all again, and talking to you personally!
Stay safe and healthy!