- The Von Schtinko brothers and their assistant Igor had their audience cheering and howling all night
- DJ Jackson spun his tunes and provided a great dancing escape
- Jello was slurped and tickets were won in the Jello Room
- Fortunes were told and crushes were revealed at Fortune Telling
- The gym was lively and full of great games - over 450 game tickets were purchased!
- Bingo was fun and crazy
- Food was gobbled in the basement (thanks Quebec 2015)
- Cakes were won in the always-crowded Cake Walk Room
- Best costumes were decided for the Costume Contest (winners at bottom)
- Kids and adults were terrified in the Haunted House
Please use the comment section below to let everyone know what your Howl Highlight was.
Thank you to the many photographers who contributed these photos (including Rob Kruyt and Jane Gardiner who ran the photo room). Keep sending photos, we will post more as we receive them.
As always, a HUGE THANK YOU to Ward Stirrat and Borja Fisher Brown (our fearless Howl leaders) - we can't imagine doing this without you! You make the Howl the highlight of the Tennyson calendar year after year!