Please pick up your income tax receipt in the school office (this saves us the money and effort of mailing the receipts). Thank you!
- The 2017 Kick-Start Campaign raised over $17,000! This puts us within $11,000 of our fundraising goal and historically the rest comes in from the Spring Spell/Math athon
- We even had former Tennyson parents donating and saying "thank you" for their daughter's wonderful 8 years at Tennyson
- Quebec 2017 (last year's Gr 7 group) received a partial grant for their trip and the remaining fundraised dollars (~$4000) are being transferred to PAC. Thank you to Quebec 2017!
- At Monday's PAC meeting, funds were approved to purchase $8000 worth of sporting equipment to be used by all grades in the school. The incoming money from Quebec 2017 is going towards these purchases. We are finally getting a score clock!
- We also approved spending of the Fine Arts budget on art supplies to be used by all students
- We are looking into bringing Geering Up Science Workshops into all classes this Spring (like last year), bringing in iGirl & iGuy workshops for Gr 4 & 5 students, and author visits
With many thanks,
Lord Tennyson PAC Executive