We are hoping that our school can come together to help make their holiday a little more magical.
Your child’s division has been given a family - the class parents will email specific information about the age and gender of children for the hamper. Our goal is to create 11 Holiday Hampers full of treats and gifts from the generosity of the Tennyson community.
The deadline to donate is Wednesday, December 18th, so we can assemble the hampers and deliver before the break. There is a box in your child’s classroom to receive donations.
We encourage donations of:
- treats (cookies, chocolates, tea & coffee, those little extras that make the holiday special, gift cards for groceries)
- toy that is age appropriate (if you have toys outside of the age group they are welcome also, as we can gift them to another child’s hamper)
- goodies for the parents (soap, hand lotion, bath products, scarves, gloves, small gift cards, etc)
- active items (balls, skipping ropes, etc.)
- craft supplies
- clothing (please buy according to age listed)
All items need to be in new, unused / unworn condition. Please do not wrap any items.
We know this is a busy season for all. If you would prefer to donate funds towards the purchase of hamper items, it is also greatly appreciated. Please also do not feel pressure to donate if you are not able.
Katherine, Shana and TaraT