The goal is to keep meeting the needs of this unique district and ensure student achievement and well-being.
The new plan will provide a clear framework for action over the next 5 years and input is needed from parents, teachers, staff, and students to update the plan effectively.
Key questions include:
- How can we make sure that all students have equal access to quality education?
- How can we engage our students to reach their full potential?
- What role should our schools play in their communities?
- How do we set priorities and use resources most efficiently?
How can you get involved?
1. Attend the Ideas Fair - Feb 18 at Prince of Wales Secondary School. Drop-in to this fun, interactive event any time from 4-7pm.
2. Complete a Survey - share your key issues and priorities for the future. Survey link here.
PLEASE COMPLETE THE SURVEY BY FEB 21st!
3. Go to the website to see the video, learn more about the project, and sign up for updates.
Please share this information with your networks and encourage people to participate.