We teach students 8-14 years old, applicable life skills through Entrepreneurship. Taught in the form of camps and workshops, students will learn:
- How to turn their ideas into a venture
- The value of earning and spending money
- Become a forward thinking leader
- How to leverage the internet to build an online business
- Create an actionable business plan
- How to clearly articulate their ideas to a panel of friendly judges
If you think this our program can add value to your community, please post this on the PAC site and forward to families you feel it will benefit. Our program ties together all the teachings from the new BC ADST curriculum.